Welcome to Staffbank Recruitment.
We are currently working with a company in the offshore industry (based in Lowestoft) who are looking for an experienced and talented Web Programmer to join their existing IT department.
You will be responsible for designing, coding and making continuous improvements to our company web page, programme and applications.
For this role you need to have the skills and experience in the following:
* Able to write clean code to ensure all programmes run properly and address the needs of the business
* Convert the companies needs into functional and user-friendly website, services and programs
* Liaise internally to communicate and collaborate system requirements
* Integrate back-end data
* Design User Interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practice
* Upgrade and repair existing programs
* Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency
* Create technical documentation for user support
* Suggest new features to improve navigation and operation
* Follow security principles
* Stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments
* Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer
* Familiarity working with HTML/CSS/BOOSTRAP
* Knowledge of MS Access & MS SQL databases.
* Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
* Attention to detail
* Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment
* An ability to communicate and work within a team or alone.
* BSc degree in Computer Science or minimum 2 years of experience in similar role.
Our client has a great working ethos and low staff turnover and will offer you a competitive salary and benefits. If you feel you have all of the above along with exceptional communication skills, please contact Clare or send in your CV ASAP as this is an opportunity not to be missed in the local area.
We look forward to hearing from you soon