Senior QC Analyst - Pharmaceutical - Suffolk - Contract
NES are working with a Global Pharmaceutical Company currently seeking a Senior QC Analyst to join their facility in Suffolk. Are you interested in the opportunity to enhance your analytical expertise progress your career in a senior role?
As the Senior QC Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising QC Analysts and running the laboratory in the absence of the QC Manager
- Quality Control testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products following company, customer and pharmacopoeial methods
- Ensuring that QC testing is performed following GMP standards
- Maintaining and calibrating analytical laboratory equipment
- Reviewing and writing SOPs
In order to be successful in applying for the role the Senior QC Analyst, you will be / have:
- Degree or equivalent in chemistry, analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related
- At least 5 years' experience in an analytical Laboratory (Preferably QC)
- Experience with HPLC, GC, IR, UV, wet chemistry and physical tests
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP and the EP/USP
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply now. A member of the NES Team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients