OSR are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading car dealership in Fakenham, who are seeking a professional Sales Executive to join their sales team, selling both new and used vehicles.
My client is a reputable and well-established, multi-branch dealer group, who are driven by providing excellent customer satisfaction and offer industry leading training and development, along with a history of providing career progression and promotion for their staff.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* To achieve and exceed individual sales targets, contributing to the site profitability
* Advise and guide the customer through the sales process, from initial enquiry through to vehicle handover, advising on finance and insurance products and ensuring that expectations of the dealership are met and exceeded
* Carry out test drives and product demonstrations
* Focus on generating new business opportunities and retaining repeat business from existing customers of the dealership
* At all times, to promote the company's culture of outstanding quality and customer service
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience in a franchised car dealership as a Sales Executive would be ideal, but is not essential. A customer facing sales related background is preferable
* Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt swiftly to changing situations
* Target orientated mindset, with an enthusiastic and positive approach
* Passion for delivering excellent customer service
* A valid driving licence is essential to be able to carry out this job role
SALARY AND BENEFITS
My client is offering a basic salary package of £20,000 with an on-target-earnings potential of around £40,000 per annum. Company Car entitlement is also included, as well as a fantastic personal benefits package
The dealership is located within Fakenham in North Norfolk, so is a sensible commutable from areas such as King's Lynn, Swaffham, Dereham, Norwich and Hunstanton. Due to the use of a company vehicle, on-site parking is provided
JOB REFERENCE: J2816
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client