An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a market-leading organisation within the telecommunications sector as a Lead Developer. Since the business's initiation, they have had tremendous success and boast renowned status within their specialism. Due to their considerable achievements and on-going expansion plans, the organisation is now welcoming a new addition to the development team where the right candidate will gain full involvement in the creation of their in-house software / systems / server administration through leading a small team of developers.
This is a great chance to for someone with strong leadership skills to join a company that offers an innovative and dynamic solution in telephony and data connectivity, where you will be able to grow you skills and develop exciting software.
Duties to include:
* Working closely with the Head of Development, to assist with the development, maintenance and implementation of in-house software applications.
* Leading a small team of developers in order to produce software applications.
* Working with recognised packages and development tools, to deliver a high level of service which existing clients have become accustomed to.
* Undertaking and managing on-going projects for national based clients.
* Responsible for designing, developing, & implementing additional features for the platform.
* Producing clear documentation specific to in-house, Asterisk-based hosted PBX service.
* Assessing the feasibility of development requests submitted by resellers & customers.
* Using SQL to query the database efficiently, in order to streamline control panel interaction.
* Providing third-line support by email & over the phone for the team of Technical Support Anal
You will have/be:
* Technical skills including Java & MySQL are essential.
* Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team.
* Thrive in a high-pressured environment, illustrating strong initiative.
* Work with a logical approach, demonstrating flexibility when required.
* Have drive and determination to succeed in a demanding and challenging role.
Desirable but not essential:
* Desirable: educated to degree level in an associated subject.
This is a full time, permanent position working 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday. The offered salary is highly competitive and includes additional benefits such as, 21 days holiday + bank holidays, and generous contributory pension.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Cockerton - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate