I am working with one of the region's most innovative software business based in Ipswich. They are looking for a Solutions Analyst to join them and assist with managing the client relationships, provide on-site and remote client support and assist the Business Analysts with coming up with innovative solutions to client requests. This position is well suited to a bright graduate or similar looking for a challenging and rewarding role in IT that remains client facing but also has technical elements.
What is the job?
You will act as the intermediary between the business and its clients. You will help to implement pre-designed solutions into businesses and will be available to provide support at all stages of delivery. Internally you will assist with UAT testing, recommend improvements to processes, procedures and products whilst assisting the Business Analysts with ad-hoc duties.
What skills/experienced do I need?
• Good general IT knowledge and skills specifically around Excel and word (essential)
• Experience in a consultative client facing role (desirable)
• Analytical, problem solving ability and attention to detail (essential)
• Familiar with software development environments (desirable)
• Experience working with Project Managers or Business Analysts (desirable)
What do I get?
• A very competitive salary and benefits package
• Friendly working environment in modern offices
• Training and development opportunities
• Varied and interesting workload
This position is well suited to someone with an interest in software development with good all round IT skills and experience and IT based ideally software focused qualifications