This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
Are you a target driven salesperson? Do you want your next challenge in telesales to be for a national business with excellent earning potential? We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established, national business in their search for B2C telesales executives to join their dynamic and growing sales team. The role comes with a competitive basic + excellent benefits and incentives, alongside promising opportunities to progress from within.
You will be responsible for proactively contacting new, existing and lapsed customers, displaying excellent product knowledge to maximise lead generation. Whilst achieving set objectives and KPI targets, it is essential that excellent customer service levels are upheld as well as developing rapport and building trust.
Your key duties will include:
* Undertaking calls to pro-actively contact existing and prospective consumers.
* Conduct follow up calls with customers in line with national marketing campaigns.
* Asking questions to identify customer needs and offering appropriate solutions.
* Highlighting products and promotions available to help increase company sales.
* Using effective communication to build strong rapport with each individual customer.
* Booking appointments for field team to provide the customer with quotation & information.
* Gathering customer contact details and keeping accurate records on the system.
* Achieving daily targets with a focus on quality over quantity.
* Overcoming possible objections, remaining polite, professional and courteous at all times.
You will have:
* A high focus on the quality of your communications, ensuring excellent service levels.
* Possess a determined and tenacious attitude, driven by successes and reward.
* The ability to overcome customer objections, remaining resilient at all times.
* Be adaptable in your approach to selling, tailoring your approach to suit the customer.
* Possess a 'can do' attitude, demonstrating a positive and spirited nature.
* Illustrate active listening skills, maintaining flexibility in your conversational approach.
* The ability to negotiate and influence through rounded communication skills.
* Attention to detail when recording information onto the system.
Annual bonus based on performance. Excellent monthly incentive scheme. Full training on products, regulation and compliance provided within the initial training period, as well as continued support and coaching throughout employment to maximise on your potential. Career progression and development opportunities, both into management and product specialisms available.
A full time position, working 37.5 hours per week on a 3 weekly shift pattern basis: Week 1 & 2: Monday to Thursday 11am to 7pm Week 3: Monday to Thursday 11am to 7pm / Friday 9am to 1pm / Saturday 9am to 1pm.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Alex Harrington - Account Manager/Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate