An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic LCV Mechanic to work on a permanent basis for our client , a market leading national vehicle fleet management company. This position will be based at their Thetford depot .
• The main responsibilities in this role will be the maintenance and repair of a diverse fleet of vehicles
Essential Skills include
• Mechanical or electrical qualifications
• A minimum of one year's commercial experience working as a Vehicle Technician
• Full driving license
• Experience of working on a wide range of cars and commercial vehicles
• Well-equipped workshop
• Variety of vehicles to work on
• Training available to enhance skill sets
• 40 hr week basic ( plus overtime )
• Company pension scheme
• Full PPE provided
• Shift: Days only
• No call outs
For further details, please contact - Nick Fryatt on - (phone number removed)
If you are a qualified LCV , Car , HGV or vehicle mechanic then you may be suited to this role.
We are always seeking talented candidates including; HGV Technicians, HGV Mechanics, LCV Mechanics, LCV Technicians, Auto Electricians, HGV Drivers, Casual Drivers, Valeters, Panel Beaters, Commercial Body Builders, Vehicle Fabricators, Hire Controllers, Apprentice Technicians, Apprentice Mechanics, Paint Sprayers and many more across the UK network.
Omega resource group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy