Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a rewarding new challenge?
If so, Independent Assessment Services has an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills and qualify as a Mobile Disability Analyst. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefit package, with no weekend work required.
Your primary role will be to conduct assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) - a benefit designed to help support people who are living with long-term health conditions or disabilities.
It will involve a mixture of home consultations and assessment centre-based appointments, working on a rotational basis with 2 weeks away and 1 week at your home location. When working away the role will still combine home and centre-based consultations, so although autonomous will still mean interacting with managers and colleagues. Given the travel and the wide range of disabilities and conditions the role will be varied and will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge.
As part of a multi-disciplinary team working throughout the UK, full flexibility to travel will be required to carry out this exciting and challenging role.
* Nurses (RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists or Paramedics
* Valid driver's licence and fully flexible to travel anywhere in the UK
* You will receive comprehensive training as part of a 20 week induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
* A premium, low emission company car and all work-related travel paid for.
* Company car of (BMW, Toyota and Nissan) after 6 month
* Prepaid card for daily use.
* Mobile app to book hotel.
* 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy 10 and sell up to 5 days
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
* Health screening every 2 years afer 1 years' service
* Thorough in-house and professional training and development, well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
* Flexible benefits tailored to your needs - travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers and more