My client, an established Housing Developer is looking to hire a new Site manager for an exciting new project based in Norwich. This company is very well established, who demand a very high quality of professionalism throughout their business.
They have continuously produced high quality residential properties in some of the most prestigious locations across the UK.
* Managing the day to day operation from foundation to completion and the critical paths for labour, materials and plant, including material lead times
* Providing clear direction to the on-site construction team regarding responsibilities and targets
* Ensuring the development is completed in accordance with specification and the build programme
* Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
* Controlling additional costs for non-productive costs and prelim expenditure
* Driving through quality at every stage of the construction process
* Ensuring the development pass internal and external inspection processes
* Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are followed and adhered to
* Taking responsibility for self-development and the development of others
* Monitoring and controlling the quality of production and approve stage completions to payments to sub-contractors
* Ensuring any remedial work is completed prior to occupation
* Ensuring customer service remains of the highest priority at all times with everyone on site
* Previous Housing Development Experience
* First Aid
The above qualifications are required as a minimum. Previous NHBC awards are also desirable.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business