An established M&E Contractor are currently seeking an experienced Air Conditioning Service Engineer to work on a mobile basis covering various Commercial sites across Cambridgeshire. As a mobile Air Conditioning Engineer you will be required to carry out servicing and maintenance on commercial properties around Cambridgeshire and surrounding areas.
As an Air Conditioning Engineer you will be required to:
· Carry out servicing and planned and reactive maintenance
· Work in commercial, Education, MOD and research and development buildings
· Fault finding and repairs of a variety of air conditioning units such as splits, VRF, AHU's, water chillers etc.
· Complete small works installations
The successful Air Conditioning Engineer will be required to have the following qualifications and experience:
· Have pervious time served experience in a similar role
· F-Gas qualified
· A good understanding of PPM and reactive maintenance
· NVQ or City & Guilds qualification in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
The salary and benefits for an Air Conditioning Engineer is dependant on experience but typically includes:
· A competitive salary
· Overtime and call out bonus
· Opportunity to work for an experienced and established local contractor
If you are interested in the position or you are looking for a role in the Maintenance Division, please contact Liam Mills on (phone number removed) or email