We have a brilliant opportunity for an Adults Community Social Worker to join their service within the Suffolk area.
You will be required to cover the west community (Sudbury, Newmarket, Mildenhall, Haverhill and surrounding villages). You will be required to support two hospital teams on assessing people in an acute or community setting.
The responsibilities of Adults Community Social Worker includes:
* To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate
* To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate
* To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies
* To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies
* To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures
Requirements of an Adults Community Social Worker:
* HCPC registered
* 2 years recent experience within a Community setting
* An enhanced DBS that is of satisfactory level is essential
Salary: Up to £28.00 p/h, based on experience
If you would like to apply, to find out more about this role, or other Social Work roles, please contact Tradewind on (phone number removed) or email