Business Development Manager
A software company based in Bury St Edmunds are looking to grow their team and invest in a Business Development Manager. The business are part of a large organisation that provides Document & Content Management solutions. The products that they offer are used by a range of companies and sizes which gives enormous potential for new business as well as managing existing accounts.
Staff are looked after very well and there is a low turnover of people leaving the business. This is a great chance to work closely with a vastly experienced Director of Sales & Marketing to develop skills and grow with a business which in the UK is growing.
The package is very lucrative for this role as it has an OTE of £70,000 which is uncapped. Also included is a basic salary of £35,000, private health care, life insurance and much more.
Job responsibilities for the Business Development Manager role include;
- Listening to customers to develop and expand a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Assesses client solution needs and makes recommendations (software can be fully customised to meet specific requirements, including IT equipment and service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Demonstrates software solutions to highlight product benefits to meet client requirements
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
The ideal person will have significant experience in software sales and working with senior members of businesses whilst pitching product solutions through listening to customers specific requirements. This job opportunity will see you travelling around the UK as well as some international travel to their European Head Office, and comes with a generous package
Interested in this job vacancy, please apply today