£16.19 per hour | 42 hours | Day Shifts | Overall Good CQC | Benefits Included
One of the UK's leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with Senior Nurse level experience to work as Clinical Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Ipswich.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
* 42 hours per week on day shifts
* Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.19
* Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
* A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
* NMC renewal fees paid
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will coordinate, manage and monitor all aspects of care in your unit, focusing on clinical service delivery and ensuring high standards of care are maintained and the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN post should be:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
* Demonstrate some experience in a leadership role in a clinical environment
* Confident leading a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)