OSR Recruitment is currently recruiting for a hard-working and proactive Recruitment Resourcer to join our Automotive team following a number of new client acquisitions across the UK.
OSR has been established for over 20 years covering a range of specialist sectors including Automotive and Logistics, Finance and Accountancy, Commercial, Engineering, IT and Marketing. We have a relaxed working atmosphere with no KPIs, regular individual and team incentives, beer and pizza Fridays, one of the best commission structures in the industry as well as the freedom to run your desk how you want to.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone keen to make their first step into recruitment and potentially progress into a full 360 consultant further down the line, being in complete control of which clients you work with and what kind of roles you work on. You will begin by working with hiring managers from some of the biggest and most respected motor groups in the country to assist with finding candidates for a range of different roles.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Liaising with HR and Hiring Managers across the country to understand their staffing requirements.
* Using job boards, CV websites, internal and external databases, social media and networking to identify suitable candidates for each role.
* Understanding the culture and working environments of different companies to ensure all candidates are the correct fit for each role.
* Liaising with candidates on a daily basis to discuss new opportunities, give advice and guidance to increase their chances of securing their dream role.
* Giving in-depth interview tips and preparation to ensure candidates have the best chance of securing roles.
* Working with other consultants within OSR to ensure a high level of service is given at all times.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
* £16,000 - £18,000 pa depending on experience
* Opportunities to progress to Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader or Manager.
* Performance related bonuses
* Relaxed and enjoyable working environment
* Regular social events including a Christmas and Summer Party.
* Beer and Pizza Fridays!
Norwich. 5 minute walk from the city centre and 5 minutes from Norwich Bus Station
8:30AM - 5:30PM - Monday to Friday.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client