My Client, a leader in the Agricultural machinery industry, is looking for a Parts Adviser to deliver first class in store customer service as well as be responsible for the selling, receiving and delivery of all parts and accessories.
You will ideally have previous experience in either a similar agricultural / HGV parts adviser role.
The main duties of the role are:-
* Promote and sell parts and/or services to meet customer needs.
* Supply Service Technicians with parts as required.
* Assist with preparing and maintaining merchandise display.
* Verify receipt of incoming shipments and assists with locating Machine Down and Stock Orders in their correct location.
* Follow up on shortages and accelerate issues by reporting to the Depot Parts Manager.
* Execute sales parts marketing plans and share ideas for future campaigns.
* Execute telemarketing sales operations.
* Maintain control of inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks.
* Assists in keeping parts inventory clean, orderly and well organised.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge and understanding of agricultural equipment and the farming industry, have excellent customer service skills both face to face and on the phone. You will also be comfortable using a computer and the internet and a good team player.
Finally, you will also have a flexible approach to working hours and be willing to work extended hours and weekends when the customers' needs dictate.
For the above my client offers a competitive salary with benefits and an excellent working environment.
If you have are interested in this role then please apply to this advert and attach your most recent CV. One of our consultants will then call you back to discuss in more detail