Our client, a very successful manufacturing company based near Halesworth is currently seeking an experienced Lab Assistant to join their growing team.
* Administration; emails, printing, filing and updating all relevant spread sheets.
* Making observations and notifying chemists of any issues.
* Basic testing, (appearance and smell)
* Keep all records up to date and hold all information correctly.
* Assisting the team in maintaining a clean, tidy and efficient laboratory.
The ideal candidate will have excelled problem solving skills, along with good attention to detail and accuracy. You will have the ability to work as part of a team as well as be self-motivated.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Microsoft packages, including excel, outlook, word, power point.
For further details of this exciting opportunity please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications we receive I'm afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd