My client a leading stairlift/bathlift seller who have relationships with some of the most well respected elderly groups in the UK are looking for field sales/surveyors to cover an exclusive geographical patch across the PE and NR postcode areas.
With the sales arm having a turnover of £30 million and looking at 20% growth and the group been a worldwide well respected corporation the brand is as strong.
The product you will be selling is regarded as one of the best on the market, they have a dedicated customer service team that focus on any issues quickly and diligently which protect the brand
All the appointments will come from warm leads (no outbound cold calling) dedicated inbound and outbound appointment setters in the office.
The internal team also consist of people that will close the deal after you have been out on site and the commission for the sale is the same as if you sell on site and a dedicated scheduling team to maintain efficiencies for your appointments. (You will get paid if the deal is converted in the office)
derived from internet/mobility shops/press publication which are dealt with
Currently as an average 50% of all appointed leads are turned into sales either on site or on in the office
• Attending sales calls from prospective buyers
• Measuring straight and curved staircases and inputting data on to ipads correctly
• Building rapport with the client
• Closing deals on site
• If unable to close on site liaising with the internal team to help close the deal
• All sales appointments are created
The ideal Candidate:
• Be able to build rapour with elderly clients and close deals without been hard sell
• You must be comfortable in measuring up things (training will be given)
• Ideally full time but would consider people looking for part time hours
• Have previous field sales experience • Proven strong sales experience
• This is a purely self-employed commission only role
• Sales are paid for sales of straight lifts and curved lifts
• At least 3-4 qualified appointments per day
• 50% conversion rate now
• 45p paid for mileage over 200 miles per day
• OTE of £40000-£50000 for a typical salesman working 5 days average person is doing £45000
• Generally, appointments within (Apply online only) miles (depending on location)
This is an exciting opportunity for sales people to work for a well-established company with an excellent product/internal sales and support team. Its not essential that you have experience selling stairlifts, this could also suit somebody looking for part time hours.
For more information please get in touch with Chris Mitchell