Our client is a well established food manufacturing company who are looking to expand their production team. As part of this planned growth they are looking to recruit experienced Line Leaders to work within busy retail department.
• Monitor and maintain productivity of the production lines being managed and update the latest info to the supervisor.
• Identify, rectify and resolve production issues
• Ensure Company health and safety guidelines are observed and maintained.
• Liaise with QA, Planning and despatch departments to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
The right candidate for this job will have previous experience of working in a food production environment, ideally in a leadership role and ideally with food manufacturer.
Pay Rate: £10.55 p/h day shift + overtime paid after 40 hrs
Shift Pattern: 4 on / 4 off
For more information and to send a CV please contact (phone number removed) Kestutis Juodis
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CV's BEING RECEIVED
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment who operate as an employment business/agency
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer