Our client is a National stock market registered firm of high quality. They blend cutting edge technolgy, holistic financial planning and discresionary fund management to deliver what they believe is the absolute best wealth provider in the UK.
They are seeking to employ level 4 diploma CAS status qualified financial advisers to serve clients based in the Greater London area.
* This is an opputunity for an experiened financial adviser to join an advice firm on an employed basis.
* Generally, you will be expected to work from home on most days with the requirement from time to time to meet clients at their homes/offices.
* You will be provided with a regular flow of clients to service and have the desire and ability to grow the client bank through networking and referals together with the numerous affinity groups that this company works with.
* You will recieve comprehensive, compliance and administrative support.
* You must be currently working as an IFA/Financial Adviser
* This will also suit individuals currently employed as bank insurance advisers or adviser with limited access to clients, but seeking higher rewards directly related to their hard work and success.
* You will be experienced in advising clients in all aspects of financial planning including Investments, Pensions, Mortgages and Protection.
* You will already hold a full diploma qualification and 2 years relevant experience.
Key skills will include:
* Detailed techincal knowledge with which to provide a high quality financial planning service.
* Excellent knowledge of products and priotisation of needs and best advice.
* Ability to think through to the consequences of action taken both internally and operationally.
* Demonstrate the right attitude and cluture,objectives and priorities.
* Ability to demonstrate positive attitude and behaviour and a flexibility to take on feedback to develop new skills and ways of working.
* Creative thinking ability.
* Thorough understanding of the compliance, Legal, Statutory and Regulatory aspects impacting upon this area.
* Excellent communication skills and high standards of literacy essential.
- Regular supply of leads/clients supplied