At Kare Plus Ipswich we are looking for a dedicated Care Assistants & Nurses to become part of our team.
We are looking for recruits to provide person centered care for our elderly/disabled clients. This rewarding position requires an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who puts others at the heart of all they do.
Requirements needed to become a Care Assistant are:
-Position will be subject to satisfactory DBS and references.
-Full clean valid driver's license and own transport is desirable but not essential.
-3 months paid experience in care
-Kare Plus Ipswich provide full training.
Benefits of being a Care Assistant at Kare Plus Ipswich:
* Flexible working hours including mornings, evenings & weekends.
* Competitive Pay with enhancements on bank holidays.
* Full extensive and specialised training with continuous support and guidance -so previous experience is essential and highly advantageous.
* Paid Holidays
* Responsibilities and Duties of being a Care Assistant
* Providing Person Care to a range of service users
* Respite Care
* Accompanying service users
* Food preparation
We are looking to recruit in the following areas:
Ipswich, Claydon, Saxmundham, Needham Market, Wickham Market & Aldeburgh