Our client, who is a well-established, modern Architectural practice are looking for an Assistant Architectural Technician/Technologist to join their forward thinking, diverse team.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are seeking a new challenge with excellent career progression. The ideal candidate will have enthusiasm and passion for project delivery from architectural design through feasibility to completion on site.
If you are keen to broaden or maintain a wide-raging portfolio across different sectors and have a solid technical background, then please do apply for this role.
Although this role is based in Norfolk, the projects are located across the country and you will be required to travel to and from sites when needed.
* Produce technical drawings and details
* Work efficiently to meet tight deadline and work closely with external consultants
* Produce and issue tender packages under supervision
* Produce Building Regulations packages and make submissions
* Produce Planning Packages
* Produce specifications and schedules of works with full use of the NBS system under supervision
* Produce freehand drawings as well as technical detailed drawings using AutoCAD.
* Project administration on site using the full JCT suite of documents under supervision.
* Produce initial appraisal schemes, concept layouts and high-quality final planning layouts.
* An understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015.
* Ability to use CAD, Photoshop, Sketch Up etc.
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to stay calm under pressure and manage multiple projects at the same time
* Previous experience working on architectural design projects
* A professional outlook and the skills to represent the practice externally to clients and referrals
* Ability to work as part of a team