An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced service manager, this is a multi site management opportunity, the services are in close proximity to each other. The services are registered for adults with a diagnosis of Autism, learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge
Working collaboratively with the other members of the Service Leadership Team the Service Manager will help to oversee and manage the smooth running of this service including rostering, support plans, staff deployment and managing budgets.
Main duties of an Service Home Manager:
* An experienced social care professional, you will have a strong understanding of best practice in delivering support to people with different needs and a passion for doing so.
* You will have experience managing registered or supported living services including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment
* You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework with a proven track record of quality assurance and service improvement.
Skills of an Service Home Manager
* The Service manager will ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care, or have a willingness to work towards this. Alongside a passion of Person-Centred Active Support
* Having a full valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
* You will also be an effective coach and mentor for your team and possess good IT skills.
Successful candidates for the Service Home Manager position will be contacted within 2 weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion