Our client is currently seeking to appoint a Accounts Administrator to join their successful team based on the outskirts of Ipswich. This is a fantastic opportunity to assist in the effective running of the purchase ledger and the delivery of an effective service to colleagues and suppliers.
• Process purchase invoices/self-bills for payment, generate cheques/bacs and ensure that these are settled in accordance with stated terms.
• Assist in the recording of all third party invoices received.
• Resolve queries with suppliers and internal personnel.
• Assis with the effective storage and archiving of company documents.
• Prepare administration/financial information as requested.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous accounts experience along with experience working within an office environment. However candidates wanting to pursue a career within Accounts, who is figure focused will also be considered. Our client is happy to put the successful candidate through further qualifications