Due to further business growth and sector diversification, my client has created this dedicated role with their Quality team. This is completely newly created role with a global focus that is pivotal to the organisation. With a background in either Material Science or Chemistry, the Product Compliance Officer will work closely with R&D teams to develop a centralised database of compliance standards for global markets.
Core duties will include:
- To generate and maintain a global system to capture corresponding material data/ information, to be used to determine product compliance status.
- To provide Full Material Declarations when requested by customers, including maintaining third party requirements such as BOM Checks
- Organise third party product evaluation to verify the compliance of products to legislative requirements
- Maintain a good understanding of corresponding legislation that may impact new products
- Actively monitor future legislation development to identify potential issues
Ensure new products comply with legislative requirements
- Provide awareness and communication throughout the business of legislation requirements and developments