£16 p/h | 48 hrs | Flexible Shifts | General Elderly Nursing | NQ Nurses Considered | Great Benefits
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a large nursing home in the Woodbridge area.
The home provides round the clock care to older adults with general elderly nursing care needs and provides an excellent environment with great facilities in place.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
* 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
* Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
* Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16
* Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
* NMC renewal fees and support with training, development and NMC revalidation
* A generous annual leave allowance
* A workplace pension scheme
* A joining bonus of up to £2,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
* Ideally experienced in a similar setting
* Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)