Dedicated National Account Manager - Vertas Group Limited
£55,000 dependent upon experience plus £5,000 car allowance or company car
UK Nationwide coverage
Vertas is the fastest growing multi-services facilities management company in the UK. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated National Account Manager to join our Operations cleaning team Nationwide. If you have the passion and tenacity to succeed in this competitive market please contact us now!
Main responsibilities include:
* To ensure effective day to day cleaning delivery for our new client, operating a Nationwide contract.
* Responsible and accountable for a dedicated client of circa £3 million turnover.
* Accountable for all financial budgets/targets/reporting.
* Responsible for the delivery and compliance with all HSQE factors. This will include zero RIDDOR targets, the increase of near miss reporting and the reduction of lost time injuries.
* Accountable for the implementation and compliance with all HR processes and procedures in line with company policy. This will include the absence management system, appraisals and succession planning, disciplinary, and performance management and legislation changes.
* To manage a team of c. 3 direct reports and an operational team of c.350 people.
* To lead a large team consistently and develop our service offer and quality across the contract term.
* The ability to think long-term and beyond one's own area. It involves three key dimensions: business awareness, critical analysis and integration of information, and the ability to develop an action-oriented plan.
* Serving and building value-added relationships with customers or client be they internal or external.
* Understanding the market in which a business operates. This business context can include the competition, the suppliers and the customer base.
* Identifying and moving towards business opportunities for your client, seizing chances to increase profit and revenue.
* Focused on the improvement of business results.
* An ability to transform and align the business through its people to drive for improvement in new and challenging directions. Energising a whole organisation to want to change in the same direction.
* Working effectively with and influencing those outside of your functional area for positive impact on business performance.
* Developing the long- term capabilities of others and the organisation as a whole, and finding satisfaction in influencing or even transforming someone's life or career.
* Focusing, aligning and building effective groups both within one's immediate organisation and across functions.
The National Account Manager will have:
* Experience within a operational environment.
* A proven track record of success.
* Effective people management skills.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Exceptional influencing/selling skills.
* Excellent time management.
* Be agile and think outside the box.
* Deliver against set targets.
* Competitive salary.
* Personal expenses paid.
* Minimum of 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* Company pension scheme.
* Lifeworks Staff discount scheme.
* Employee Assistance Programme