My client has been serving families across East Anglia and the East Midlands since 1976. They specialise in responsive and planned repairs within the Social Housing sector and due to further expansion they are currently seeking an experienced Test & Inspection Domestic Electrician for an immediate start.
Your role will be to visit properties and carry out testing & inspection and the subsequent remedial jobs. The works will be domestic and will be mainly in the Social Housing sector. You will be highly customer focused with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
In addition they are looking for the following;
- Qualified to the following;
C&G 2330 L2 & 3, 2360 pt 1 & 2 or NVQ Level 3
City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/2395
NICEIC Domestic Installer
Ideally Part P
- Highly competent in all aspects of Electrical works.
- Good verbal and written skills
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Ideally hold a DBS or be prepared to gain this
- Hold a CSCSC card or be prepared to gain this
- Flexibility and open to working additional hours when required to do so
- Live in or within a commutable distance of Ipswich
Please submit your current CV or call Gerry on (phone number removed) to discuss in more detail.
This is a full time permanent position with an ASAP start. The role is paying a salary competitive in the current marketplace and also comes with a package that includes a company van and fuel card