Pastry Chef de Partie, Stunning 2 AA Rosette Restaurant, £22,000pa Plus Tips
At Select Hospitality Cambridge we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Pastry Chef de Partie.
A stunning 2 AA Rosette Restaurant situated in the picturesque Cambridgeshire/Suffolk countryside, are looking to take on a Pastry CDP to support the Pastry Chef in producing excellent dishes and bespoke desserts, breads, pastries and puddings.
To assist the Pastry Chef and Head Chef in the development, preparation and service of all desserts, breads, pastries and sweet treats. Ensuring the highest standards are maintained in order for my client to continue to surprise and delight their customers.
• Ensure the food production is carried out to Company standards and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• All food production and service to be agreed with the Executive Chef.
• Liaise with the Head Chef & Pastry Chef on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of the Pastry section of the kitchen.
• Ensure that all costed menus are fully followed to ensure the company financial targets and product standards are met.
• Consistently present a positive & professional attitude at all times so the department objectives and improvements are met.
• Ensure that all hygiene, health and safety standards are adhered to and the companies H&S policy is complied with.
• Attend all training, staff meetings and any other reasonable duties as requested by the General Manager or Executive Chef.
Experience and Skills Required
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate is essential.
• A formal and recognised qualification in professional cookery such as a NVQ Lv 2 (or equivalent), is essential.
• Good knowledge of current food trends.
• Creative and passionate about food.
• Breadth of experience, skills and achievements gained from working within a hotel, restaurant or contract catering environment.
• Experience in pastry is preferred
• A flair and passion for food
• Positive and professional attitude with the ability to work under pressure
• Demonstrate a high standard of personal cleanliness and appearance
• Manage own time to ensure the needs of the business and pastry section are met
Salary and Benefits
• My client is offering the successful Pastry Chef de Partie a salary of £22,000pa
• Amazing Tips
• Amazing company wide benefits package
• Career development opportunities
• Pension scheme
• Meals on duty
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Jonathan Taylor on (phone number removed) at our Cambridge office.
Keep in touch and connect with us: