Are you a Planning Manager based in Suffolk?
Have you achieved MRTPI Status?
Do you hold a strong working background on both the Private & Public sector?
We are currently seeking a Planning Manager in Suffolk to join a Property Investment and Land Promotion company.
You are required to hold:
* Masters in Town Planning
* MRTPI Status
* Experience of liaising with Local Authorities & Housing associations
* Excellent understanding of the planning system and wider development process
* Report to Planning Director
* Prepare planning development appraisals
* Prepare planning policy appraisals
* S106 Evaluations
The role will allow you to manage the existing Town Planning team while developing your technical experience on the planning market. In addition you shall receive a very competitive salary and company benefits to match your relevant experience.
To be considered for the role please send your CV or alternatively call Lee Rimell on (phone number removed) to discuss this role or further Land or Planning opportunities in greater detail