rthirteen are currently searching a fantastic opportunity to join the UK's leading data provider and will be an exciting opening for a highly experienced and skilled MVC Developer to support and design a wide variety of websites and applications that are extensively data driven.
The role will focus on rebuilding existing web applications using MVC C#.Net database driven development. You will possess a broad interest in all aspects of programming will be a bonus, but the candidate is expected to bring a wealth of MVC experience to the role. You would be working on a large range of products and taking on responsibility for seeing your work through from conception to delivery.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Developer with advanced MVC knowledge and skills along with strong problem solving skills and the ability to work in an Agile environment. You will be looking to bring your extensive expertise to the role with design solutions to develop and complement the existing systems, but also show a wider appreciation for the IT Industry.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn and show a good ability to solve problems and design solutions that complement existing systems and will show a keen interest in current trends and changes in the wider world of IT.
Your duties will include:
* Designing, developing and maintaining of software applications, databases and services.
* Utilising problem solving skills to design solutions that can compliment existing systems.
* One key advantage of this role is its variety, and you will have the opportunity to use your own ideas.
* Keeping updated with trends and changes in the IT industry.
You will have/be:
* Significant experience in being the technical lead on multiple MVC projects
* Strong commercial experience of database driven web development
* Good analytical skills, methodical and structured in approach to design, development, problem solving and testing.
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Have confidence in taking on responsibility and working under you own initiative
* Hardworking, focused and able to work to deadlines
* Ability to learn new technologies quickly, skills and methodologies as well as willingness to develop your existing skills.
* Previous use of Microsoft tools such as Visual Studio (2013, 2008).
* Cross browser development knowledge
* Dependency Injection (Ninject)
* Unit Testing
* Financial product experience
* Familiar with common UI design patterns
* Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry, beneficial but not essential.
Offices are based in the Norwich city centre, offering an excellent basic salary £DOE, along with a highly comprehensive benefits package including; 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking on site, enhanced workplace pension scheme and Group life insurance.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate