We are currently recruiting for Skilled Technicians to work at our Meat free factory in Fakenham. We are recruiting for positionsacross all of our shifts, so we will do our best to try and find a shift that works for you. This role is to support shift manager and team leader in controlling an efficient, continuously improving, production line / area optimises product quality, GMP, Specific responsibilities include delivering KPI objectives with a well trained team where there is open communications at all levels.
Key Accountabilities include the following:
- Setting up a production line ensuring all machinery is built up correctly
- Monitoring machinery reporting any breakdowns to the team leader
- Completing traceability paperwork
- Hourly quality control checks
- Following and mixing product recipes
- Ensuring the area is kept clean and tidy
Shifts available are 0(phone number removed) or 1(phone number removed) rotating
- Adhere to the companys Dignity at Work and Equal Opportunities procedure.
- Ensure all contact with customers internal or external are conducted in a professional manner
- Encourage an open communication culture between all internal department
- Take part in continuous improvement initiatives through production and projects teams.
- Deputise for team leader.
- 1 years experience within the FMCG industry as a machine minder.
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Relevant Health and Safety awareness
At our Fakenham Site, Norfolk, we are a dedicated meat free site. We produce vegetarian products under our Linda McCartney Food brand. Linda McCartney was an original food pioneer - she believed in great tasting, honest, meat-free food. Those involved in the brand today, including the McCartney family, are just as dedicated now, to sharing Lindas passion for wholesome cooking, and go to great lengths to make sure our recipes are always delicious and satisfying.
Why join us?
At Hain Daniels weve developed a real recipe for success: we create tasty food and drinks with goodness at their core, and work with some incredible brands whose ethos is the same as ours. At the core of everything we do are our people: without them, we simply wouldnt be a market-leading food and drink specialist.
The typical Hain Daniels employee is friendly, hard-working and passionate about what they do. And by showing such commitment to us, we reward our team members with a lovely place to work and the chance to achieve their potential; with plenty of opportunities for personal development. We offer generous pay and a genuine opportunity to help the business grow