My client is an award winning specialist in sector-specific refurbishments across a variety of sectors including hospitality, education, retail and more. In the eight years since their inception they have rapidly grown to a £35million annual turnover and have big plans for continued growth with a solid order book of high profile, blue chip clients.
They are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based in their Head Office in Woolpit, Suffolk
The requirements of the role will be to;
* To maintain established profit margins.
* To price all works in line with current market conditions.
* To improve where possible company profits.
* To ensure contracts are financially controlled, to budget and to the clients requirements.
* To manage target costs.
* To prepare monthly cost reconciliation for Division Manager.
* To undertake site visits in preparation of all tenders and take photographs.
* To prepare tenders based on estimating procedures.
The experience required for this position are as follows;
* You will be responsible for all the commercial aspects of projects from appraisal and validation of subcontractor applications.
* Cost Valuation Reporting.
* Submission and Negotiations of Final Accounts.
* Substantial experience in managing and surveying in the construction industry.
* A thorough knowledge of current forms of contract. Computer Literate. Excellent time management skills.
* A suitable and recognised qualification in building would be an advantage.
* A proven track record
* Excellent communication skills.
* Enthusiastic and commercially inclined.
* Ambitious and innovative long term team player.
* Live within a commutable distance from the head office location in Woolpit, Suffolk.
This is a permanent full time position with an ASAP start and is paying a competitive salary which is negotiable dependant on experience as well an attractive benefits package