Our client, a leader in the provision of property services in the East Anglian Region is seeking a Multi-Trade Carpenter to cover Thetford, Mildenhall, Newmarket and into Cambridge. The ideal candidate will have experience undertaking a variety of jobs in a reactive maintenance environment.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will be able to display:
- Previous Multi-Trade experience working on social housing contracts or undertaking domestic repairs
- Understanding of PPE/Health and Safety requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Installation of doors, UPVC windows (repair/new), locks & friction hinges, basic painting/decorating, ceramic tiling/floor tiles would also be handy
Full-time - Monday - Friday 8am -4:30pm. 42.5 hours per week. Immediate start for the right candidate, this could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
- Carpentry: NVQL2 or proven track record to reflect appropriate trade experience.
Please apply via the link or contact Harriet Butler at ARC on (phone number removed) for more information