COMMIS CHEF REQUIRED IN HOPTONAbout the role:
- Hopton on Sea, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- 40 hours per week - No split shifts
- 5 days out of 7
Open 365 days a year and located on the east coast close to the busy holiday destination of Great Yarmouth, Potters Resort prides itself on being the first Holiday Resort in the industry to be awarded a 5 star rating, an accolade which we have now held consistently for 16 years!What is it like to work at Potters Resort?
With any role here at the resort, whether front of house or behind the scenes, we all work together to ensure each and every day our company vision of ‘To Entertain’ is at the forefront of what we do.
Our foundations are built upon exceptional customer service, and today, the Potter family are ably assisted by 585 team members offering the highest staff to guest ratio in the industry. It is therefore no surprise that when recruiting, we look for those who are passionate about delivering a 5 star standard, have the ability to engage and interact with our guests, and ultimately love hospitality as much as we do!Company benefits:
- Working with a really friendly and fun team (and creating fun & customer happiness for our guests, what’s not to like!)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Free use of Palms Health and Fitness Club
- Discounted rates on accommodation, dining experiences, sports & leisure and entertainment