We have opportunities for Functional Skills Tutors to join an Outstanding Training provider. As a Functional Skills Tutor you will be supporting students aged 16-18 achieve their functional skills qualifications in both, Maths and English, ICT up to Level 2. We are looking for a Functional Skills Tutors that can motivate and inspire our students to achieve their full potential whilst on our programme. You must have previous teaching experience and be able to work with students that are challenging at times and some will have moderate learning difficulties. If you feel that you would like the opportunity to work for an outstanding training organisation and support and motivate young people, then please apply.
* Relevant Functional Skills or Maths and English Experience.
* A Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
* Full Teaching Qualifications i.e. Cert Ed, C&G7407 ,CTTLS,DTTLS
* ICT L2
* A Minimum of GCSE C grade or level 4 in Maths and English
* Excellent Classroom management skills.
* A full Driving Licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
* Experience of delivering training or supporting young people 14-19.
* IAG Qualification.
* TAQA Award in Assessing or Verifying.
* Have led projects involving young people.
* 25 days holiday including a Holiday Purchasing Scheme.
* Company Pension Scheme
* Travel pence per mile.
* Access employee assistance and Employee Benefits Schemes.
* Excellant Performance related Yearly Bonus Scheme.
For more information, please click on the following link: Job-Description - STUDY-PROGRAMME-FUNCTIONAL-SKILLS-TUTOR - 2018
"Nova Training as an education provider has a commitment to a Safer Recruitment Policy. All applicants will be thoroughly vetted before any offer of employment is made