My client is well known care company based around Norfolk with branches across East Anglia. They are a company with a great team of professionals that move around the community helping and supporting people in day to day life. You will be expected to visit the Swaffham office regularly.
The role is a Care Coordinator position that will be in charge of the team of Support workers around Norfolk with the following responsibilities:
- Completion of initial assessments for all home care services (Medication, Risk Assessments, MAR charts, MCA assessments, identifying community-based options of support, re-ablement and referal to other local and voluntary services.
- Supporting families to work towards identifying both statutory and non statutory services to prevent further unnecessary hospital admissions.
- To help with care of individuals in their homes when needed
- Supporting the wider team around complex cases
- Access to personal transport and willingness to transport patients
This role is for the candidate that proved to be:
- Excellent customer service philosophy (goes the extra mile)
- Strong team work ethos
- High level of attention to detail
- Seeks continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills (can disseminate info widely)
- Highly organised, methodical and tenacious
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- To establish and maintain professional working relationships
- Good interpersonal skills
If you could be the perfect candidate for this exciting opportunity, please apply via the advert or email me your CV
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business