With over 40 years' experience in the commercial interiors industry working, we work with commercial interiors contractors on every aspect of interior finishing. Our core services cover dry lining, suspended ceilings, glass partitions and acoustic solutions. Working across Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire, thanks to our excellent reputation we are also in demand for commercial projects which take us into London and further afield. Due to this continued success, we are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our team. Duties Include:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Managing major projects and the project managers and site managers on site
- Scheduling, procurement and organisation of materials
- Organisation and management of labour and monitoring site progress and programme
- Coordination of trades and labour
- Management of commercial and financial aspects of the job.
Immediate start available Salary:
- Previous experience in contract management is essential
- Experience in dry lining and interiors useful but not essential
- Construction Management Degree or HNC in Building Studies would be beneficial however not essential
- You must be an excellent and proactive communicator and be willing to manage projects from start to completion.
Salary/Package open to negotiation with right candidate Benefits:
20 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Excellent Opportunity, Training Provided Hours:
Full time Location: