Registered Nurses are required to join our busy team to cover nursing homes around Norfolk!
You will deliver the very best levels of care, making sure that all tasks are carried out to the highest of standards. You will work closely with the team to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care and be confident in lone working.
We offer flexible working hours but you will need to be available for early/late shifts, long days and night shifts.
- An active PIN number.
- 6 months recent experience working with adults or children in this nature of work is essential
- Clean DBS check
- Able to prioritise and delegate where necessary to provide the very best in care.
- Experience and knowledge of working with elderly people.
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC.
Roos will offer the following benefits:
- Free practical and online training
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Fast-track registration
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- 24/7 on call team
if you are interested in this role please send your CV to or contact Amelia on