We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a growing business that delivers high quality home care to the community.
Our client is looking for an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to join their existing team. You will be an experienced leader and motivator of staff and preferably will have worked in a domiciliary or similar care setting
Your main duties will include:
- Having responsibility for the branch, the service, branch staff and the care workers and support workers out in the field
- Driving business forward to achieve/exceed KPI's and targets
- Manage relationships with clients, local authority and service users and their families
- Ensure branch and care worker compliance - CQC and company rules and regulations are maintained
- Managing and setting the branch budgets
- Responsible for the recruitment and retention of staff
- Handle client complaints and escalate if necessary
You must be a dedicated individual, have strong interpersonal skills and be willing to work in a busy environment at times.
A recognised industry qualification would be an advantage with this position.
In return you will be offered a highly competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience) and benefits package and a chance to progress your career.
If you have previous Care Management experience and are looking for a new challenge and to work for a company that has a huge emphasis on providing quality care with a service user centred approach then we want to hear from you.
If this role is of interest to you please apply and one of our Consultants will endeavor to contact you to go through this position and any other potential vacancies that may be suitable, based on your skills, ability and industry experience. Maxim is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy, by applying you agree to let us seek work on your behalf.