Currently representing a well respected construction company in Norfolk. My client is actively seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the expanding team.
Projects will vary between high-end residential, commercial, and refurbishment works.
Summary of duties
- Procurement of subcontractors, materials and plant to meet scheduled dates
- Pre-commencement meetings with clients and subcontractors
- Quantification and re-measurement in accordance with SMM7 and NRM
- Monitor works package compliance with contract documentation and building regulations
- Cost management; cost/value reconciliations, cost to complete, expenditure forecasting
- Value management; payment applications, internal valuations and cash flow forecast
- Professional Qualified - ideally Quantity Surveying Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years as a quantity Surveyor
- Residential main contractor preffered but not essential
- must be located within 1 hour from Horsford, Norfolk.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established construction company with fantastic career opportunities available for the right candidate.
References will be required. Please submit an up to date CV to removed) or call on (phone number removed) and I'll be in touch with a full run down of the company