Utilities Maintenance Engineer - Norfolk Opportunity:
Are you currently working as a Utilities Maintenance Engineer maintaining manufacturing utility systems? Does your experience include both hands on mechanical and electrical repair work on manufacturing utilities equipment? Looking for your next career move? If yes then this is the role for you. Your role as a Utilities Maintenance Engineer based in Norfolk will involve hands on fault finding, troubleshooting and maintaining the utility systems on site as well as implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. You will be maintaining:
- Mechanical/electrical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- LOTO procedures, IPAF, harness, confined space and MEWP.
- Water Treatment, Steam and Cooling Towers.
- Steam system operation and maintenance to include steam production, condensate recovery and heating systems, boiler house compliance.
- Compressed Air Systems and process control.
- Solution transmission systems.
- Maintaining and operating large boiler system.
This is a brand new full time permanent job opportunity that has been created due to expansion really suited for someone doing a similar role and who is looking for your next career move. Salary is between £38,000 - £42,000 per annum. There are excellent benefits including bonus, Life insurance, Pension and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top. The hours of work are: 2 days and 2 nights then four off: Day 1 - 6.00 am to 6.00 pm; Day 2 - 6.00 am to 6.00 pm; Day 3 - 6.00 pm to 6.00 am; Day 4 - 6.00 pm to 6.00 am. Then four days off and back to the rotational shift as above. Skills:
To apply for the role of Utilities Maintenance Engineer you will have:
How to Apply:
- Qualification in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with Distilled Water Stills would be an advantage.
- Experience in effectively identifying and pro-actively resolving complex technical manufacturing issues by direct intervention and correction.