Rthirteen are currently assisting a market leading travel and tourism sector business, with their head office based North of Norwich in their search for a National Facilities Services Manager to join their team on a national level. Focusing predominantly on the Soft Services such as Cleaning. This is a brand new role for the business, and will involve analysing, adapting and rolling out a nationwide strategy, leading the growth and development of the Property Management Services (PMS), supporting the implementation of the PMS model and ensuring delivery of high-quality services to enhance the uptake of the service across the business. This is an exciting opportunity and would ideally suit someone with previous facility management experience, working at operational level. **Please note this role will involve a large amount of travel, so a full UK Driving License is essential** Your duties will include:
You will have/be:
- Working with 6 Area Managers across the UK to assess, roll out and implement a national strategy for the Soft Managed Services.
- Implementing a strategy to manage the peaks and troughs in the Tourism industry for over 150 contracted staff.
- Overseeing the growth and development of the Property Management Services throughout the company.
- Taking a lead on the implementation and transition of the agreed property management services model.
- Develop new systems that ensure the PMS supports overall company growth.
- Dealing with relevant finance controls and procedures, as well as, price optimisation.
- Reporting on relevant areas with relation to the PMS.
- Overseeing the establishment of the new online finance portal.
- Identifying potential areas for operational improvement.
- Developing strong working relationships with various local teams, monitoring the business performance and suggesting suitable improvements.
- Proven Experience in Facilities Management, implementing strategies at operations level.
- Previous experience working with management accounts and a good understanding of financial reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels of the business.
- Analytically minded, with the ability to identify key metrics for success.
- A systematic approach with strong administrative skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Full UK Driving License and comfortable with large amount of travel.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity which can offer flexibility in location and hours for the right candidate. The offered salary for this role is highly competitive dependant on experience. The benefits of this role include; Birthday off, contributory pension scheme, company car, up to 10% company bonus and company car. How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Cockerton - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment. About rthirteen:
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference. Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.