Up to £27,846 Basic + Lots of overtime
08.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
We are searching for a talented Car/LCV Technician who is looking to form a career with a strong company who can offer a strong basic salary working with a strong brand that offers real career advancement and strong earning potential.
Working in a busy workshop using the very latest technology, receiving cutting edge training as part of a strong company you will be tasked with challenging repairs and diagnostics and standard servicing. We would like an NVQ level 3 qualification but it is not essential.
The working environment:
This company offers you a state of the art workshop to work, a stocked workshop with adequate tool storage space and all the manufacturer supplied equipment and specialist tools required in order to get the job done with ease, speed and more importantly a first time fix
Additional Benefits: Overtime, Shift Allowance, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Carry out routine inspections maintenance service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers to industry standard.
* Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul.
* Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturers computer system and tooling.
* Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol.
* HGV licence desired but not essential.
* Pre-requisite NVQL3 or similar.
Essentials for the right candidate
- Able to work as part of a nice friendly team. They have a very nice team of Technicians there at present and a friendly management team in place. As a character you would best fit if you like to come to work, get on with the job in hand, enjoy a nice relaxed environment but can equally rally when things get busy and work together with your colleagues to ensure customer satisfaction
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then it is definitely time to get your CV to me so we can discuss the company, product and opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you
Consultant: Jason Evans- google 'Octane Recruitment Jason Evans' for all my contact details
Octane Recruitment - (url removed)
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites