Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Norfolk
Are you currently working as a Electrical / Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer maintaining manufacturing and utility equipment? Does your experience include both hands on mechanical and electrical repair work on manufacturing and utilities equipment? Looking for your next contract? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Electrical / Multi-Skilled Maintenance Maintenance Engineer based in Norfolk will involve hands on fault finding, troubleshooting and maintaining the utility and manufacturing systems on site as well as implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks.
You will be maintaining:
* Mechanical/electrical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
* LOTO procedures, IPAF, harness, confined space and MEWP.
* Water Treatment, Steam and Cooling Towers.
* Steam system operation and maintenance to include steam production, condensate recovery and heating systems, boiler house compliance.
* Compressed Air Systems and process control.
* Solution transmission systems.
* Maintaining and operating large boiler system.
This is a an approx. 6 months contract which the client will review for a possible extension however and everything is dependent on the individual and business performance. The hourly rate is £21.97.
The hours of work are: 2 days and 2 nights then four off: Day 1 - 6.00 am to 6.00 pm; Day 2 - 6.00 am to 6.00 pm; Day 3 - 6.00 pm to 6.00 am; Day 4 - 6.00 pm to 6.00 am.
Then four days off and back to the rotational shift as above.
To apply for the role of Electrical / Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will have:
* Qualification in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
* Experience with Distilled Water Stills would be an advantage.
* Experience in effectively identifying and proactively resolving complex technical manufacturing issues by direct intervention and correction.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role