Would you like to work for the UK’s no 1 forest adventure company, a luxurious top-end restaurant, and one of London's biggest tourist attractions, all from a cosy modern office in the heart of Norwich City Centre?
Our Customer Service Agents enjoy:
- High rates of pay
- Relaxed and fun working environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Transferable skills and experience
- Inbound calls – no cold calling or hard sales
Open Contact is an award-winning, family-run Contact Centre based on Surrey Street, near John Lewis. We manage incoming customer contacts for companies in the retail, tourism and hospitality sectors. We know that our agents are the most important factor in achieving our mission – making people smile!
Working with us, you’d benefit from comprehensive, ongoing training to become an expert in each of our clients’ fields. You’d develop strong communication, sales, and problem-solving skills, delivering the highest levels of service to our clients’ customers. Agents also benefit from progressive wages, monthly bonuses, a shared parking scheme, and enviable discounts with some of our biggest clients.
We’re looking for dynamic people with a genuine desire to help others. Successful applicants will demonstrate a keen understanding of excellent customer service, strong written and verbal communication skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure. They will be reliable, resilient and enthusiastic, showing an active element of care for company, client, colleague and customer alike.
- Starting hourly rate of £8.54 plus paid holiday OR £1.03p/h holiday pay, totaling £9.57p/h
- Achievable monthly bonuses and a pay rise when you pass probation
- Customer service or contact centre experience is advantageous but not essential
- The ideal candidate will be reliable, resilient and possess a genuine desire to help
- Includes evening & weekend shifts
- Monthly bonus and commission
- Client discounts inc. FREE visits to Go Ape!
- Pay rise when you pass probation
- Fantastic social events
- Paid day off on your Birthday
- Engaging incentives with amazing prizes
- £250 ‘Recommend a friend’ bonus
- Full training and support
- Investment in your development
- Recognition and reward for exceptional performance
- Company pension scheme
- Bus travel discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme