Anglia Coldroom Maintenance were established in 1995 and started by offering a maintenance service to cold room operators repairing the fabric of their buildings.
Over the years that have followed we have expanded our horizons and now offer a complete design and build service. We supply and install cold/chill stores, production areas, clean rooms, in fact any type of building that can be constructed using composite panel construction methods.
We are currently seeking a Coldroom door manufacturer to join our small team on a full time, permanent basis, based in Lenwade.
- To perform manufacturing functions of fabrication of aluminium insulated doors in accordance with the relevant Company standards
- To read drawings and assemble doors to the required specifications.
- A good engineering assembly background.
- The ability to read drawings.
- The ability to use hand tools, electrical tools , static sawing machinery, guillotine & press brake equipment
- Experience preferred but due to the exclusivity of our work training will be given.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date