Cityworx are recruiting on behalf of a client who is looking for a Deputy Manager for one of their homes in the Kings Lynn area.
Our client is an established residential care provider who delivers quality, professional, person centred services to clients with Learning Disabilities.
What you will be doing:
* To supervise and participate in the delivery of care to the residents.
* To lead on the responsibility of residents individual care documentation ensuring a person centered approach.
* To provide effective leadership for care staff through supervision, support and mentoring in all aspects of care.
* To be responsible for the administration of medication
* Work effectively with others within the home to ensure that resident's needs are met.
What is required?
* Extensive experience in a supervisory role within a health or social care setting working with older people
* Ability to communicate and interact well with residents and others
* Good organisational skills.
* To be able to read, write and work with numbers to a good standard
* Good basic care planning skills.
If this is something for you; apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch.
All applications & CV's are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list