GoTo Resourcing is recruiting for a Functional Assessor in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 0DH, UK. Salary £32,000 plus excellent supporting benefits package and bonus. BUPA. There are no home visits involved with this particular Functional Assessor role, working Full-Time, Monday to Friday 9-5. 40 hours a week. (Interviews are being held via video link)
During the current lock down period assessments and training is currently being carried out remotely and via phone and video link
To become a Functional Assessor:- We require you to already be either: -
* Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, NMC reg
* Paramedic, HCPC reg
* Occupational Therapist, HCPC
* Physiotherapist. HCPC
Benefits package and Summary for Functional Assessor:
* Office Hours 9-5 Monday to Friday
* Office - Clinic based (currently remote working is in place)
* No Shift work
* From £32'000 starting salary
* Further generous benefits from day one OTE £35000 to £38000
* Overtime available at a very generous rate.
* Private Medical Insurance and CashPlan scheme
* BUPA rewards scheme
* Pension scheme
* 25 days holiday and 8 Bank Holidays
This role does count towards Nurse, NMC or Paramedic, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist - HCPC clinical required hours to maintain registration
Essential Skills and Experience requirements for this Functional Assessor role:
* A minimum of 2 years of UK post registration experience in any of the mentioned - Healthcare setting or backgrounds.
* IT literate and able to use a range of different software and computer systems
* Dynamic and able to adapt to unexpected changes in day to day tasks
* Quality Driven & Good time management skills
* Exceptional time management skills
* UK based experience
* HCPC or NMC registration is a mandatory requirement to be eligible for this role
About the Functional Assessor role: Building upon your current skillset and training: You will be based trained to conduct detailed assessments of people with physical and mental health conditions that ultimately have a physical effect on their lifestyle.
* Carry out simple physical functional assessments when necessary.
* Accurately record observations and formal clinical findings.
* Critically evaluate evidence and use logical reasoning to provide a comprehensive, informative and accurate report for each individual specific to their condition.
Location: You will be based in a fixed site clinic run by my client, you will be required for assessment of Personal Independence Payments scheme. PIP (Assessments are currently being carried out remotely using telephone assessment)
To be a successful applicant: for this Functional Assessor role, you must have a broad range of knowledge of various clinical and medical conditions.
Training Requirements: Full CPD recognised training is provided to become a fully approved Functional Assessor / Analyst, including:
(Training is currently being carried out via live stream and video link remotely)
* Initial E-learning modules 1 week of online training
* Intensive 8 classroom-based days training workshop
* Follow up training and mentoring leading to full approval
Please note - your application will only be considered if you have two years of UK experience as a Registered Nurse, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist - this is a minimum requirement of this role.
For more information regarding this Functional Assessor role please do not hesitate to contact GoTo Resourcing for an informal conversation or apply online here.
If this isn't quite the role you are looking for please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us at via our website GoToResourcing com or call us on
Contact Mike on 01273_(Apply online only)
Company Name: GoTo Resourcing
JobTitle: Functional Assessor
Base salary: £32000
Job Type: Full-time
Reference ID: 32242