Inivos are looking for a Helpdesk Specialist to join the helpdesk team, providing excellent customer service. Inivos promotes flexible working and we believe this role can be successfully carried out from home, combined with attendance to our Head Office in Kings Lynn.
The role requires shift work, overnights and weekends.
Do you have what it takes to be one of the Inivos team?
We are looking for people who challenge themselves, to set goals, and go above and beyond what is strictly required of them in their role, to achieve these.
Our people passionately strive for excellence which you will see in their careful attention to detail. We are inquisitive and we like to understand, not just for the sake of more knowledge but to fuel our innovation in new products, services, and solutions for our customers. We call this resourcefulness, and a sense that perfection is only just good enough.
We believe that for you to enjoy success in your work, you must apply energy and focus to the tasks you have to do every day. We like to give you the opportunity to stretch yourself beyond your natural 'comfort zone' in the knowledge that you will be guided by your inner principles to do the right thing by the business, your colleagues and our customers.
These core values are at the heart of what we do and are easier to feel than to talk about. Show us these and we will enjoy having you on the team at Inivos!
What do we do?
At its core, Inivos is a specialist medical technology business developing, manufacturing, and supplying products and services to enable hospitals and healthcare facilities to reduce the risk of infection.
What are we looking for in this position?
The Helpdesk Specialist will be expected to understand, respond and resolve customer requests as they arise to ensure timely completion and outstanding customer experience. As well as, supporting the business in keeping its data up to date across all systems and to provide the necessary reports on business activities as required.
What will you do?
* Handle all incoming calls professionally and accurately whilst on duty.
* Support in the arrangement of logistics and delivery of product and services, maintaining a consistent and high standard of customer experience.
* Action and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner recording all activity in relation to the job to include actions taken, issue resolution and status/outcome.
* Compile a clear and detailed handover during each shift to record all out of hours activities.
* Ensure the CRM system is updated daily with key stakeholders & their responsibilities for 10 clients per shift via website research and phone research.
* Research on new markets identifying key stakeholders to lead generate for the sales team.
* Join the daily handover call at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure a smooth transition of tasks and responsibilities between you and the office-based team.
* Support the marketing department on keeping forms and documents branded accordingly on an adhoc basis.
* Attend the weekly handover meeting with the Regional Operations Supervisors to review the weeks activity and prepare for any planned activities over the weekend.
* Contribute towards the daily department huddle reporting actions carried over and actions to be completed.
* Provide clear instructions and guidance to field-based Technicians when assigned tasks.
* Complete a daily file update ensuring that the files are all in the right locations on SharePoint with work completed in the business on the previous day.
* Provide Reception remote support daily to Maple house as per normal business hours.
* Post service evaluations sent to customers following a tech visit and collated to report to the business monthly
* Handle and respond to Inivos generic inboxes during the shift and providing details in the handover, with the goal of inbox Zero on the handover for each Inbox.
* Provide reports daily to the Team Leaders on inbound and outbound calls for their team and to provide an overall monthly report with qualitative data from the daily reporting as and when required by the business
* Monitor and report on the number of Customer Service Tickets raised and by type daily, and collate monthly to provide qualitative data for month on month reporting and comparison
* Adhere to and follow the outlined business processes for all activity required to fulfil the duties of the role.
What will you need to have and do?
* Always represent our Core Values: Excellence, Resourceful, Innovation, Understanding and Integrity
* Experience in a similar role
* A drive for time bound completion of tasks
* The ability to approach challenges logically and deliver outcomes
* A passionate interest in healthcare infrastructure and hospitals would be beneficial
* The ability to work both independently and with a team to achieve the best for the customer
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* Proven ability to prioritise and manage workload, and task and time management
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Proven ability to demonstrate a high quality of work and attention to detail
* A methodical working ethic and examples of working independently to achieve a desired outcome
* Competent user of IT
What will you get?
A competitive salary
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Commitment to your Personal & Professional Development
Most of all you will be a part of the Inivos Family, who are a team of motivated and inspiring individuals wanting to play their part in changing the industry and making a difference.
Ready to apply?
Does this role sound like you? Are you the driven, resourceful type who goes above and beyond to get results? Then apply today