Production Setter - Moulding Machinery
A smashing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Setter to join a well established and thought of compnay in Norfolk. The purpose of this role is to set, programme and tool change injection moulding equipment within various departments for the company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Liaise with Production Team Leader for production priorities;
· Setting of equipment; Programming of Injection Moulding machines
· Mould and colour changes;
· Hot runner and three plate tooling knowledge;
· Daily equipment checks and maintenance;
· Preventative maintenance on tooling;
· Process optimisation of multi-cavity, fast cycling tooling;
· Sampling component and colour;
· Completion of relevant documentation;
Injection Moulding experience essential.
The ideal applicant will have a good working knowledge of mechanical systems, be confident programming injection moulding machinery, enjoy challenges and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
The applicant will also be accountable for quality and standard of work.
Excellent time-keeping and attendance are required.
Qualifications and Certification:
Ideally a formal certificate for polymer technology and Machine condition setting
Working a continental shift system 2on/3off/2on/2off rotating
The client offers a salary from £23 - £30k per annum plus an amazing working environment.
For more information, please call the team on or send your CV and covering letter to Claire Turner